Is the company you’re working for is sending you abroad on business or you’re just taking a break out of town from a year of no day off/holiday work and you can’t take your car with you? Or is it that your house is under renovation which means you need a space to keep your ride for the time being? Or, God forbid, the weather anchor just announced an expected super typhoon fast approaching to your location?
All of those situation is requires you to put your vehicle in a car storage custody for quite a while just to guarantee that after whatever is going on for you, you’d still have your car well and good. However, just because you’re panicking, desperate, or simply in a hurry, doesn’t mean you just put it in the first unit you come across. Of course you still try to figure out if it’s the right place for your baby, or you keep on looking.
It may cause a tiny bit of hassle, but you need to be a little meticulous with this one to make sure that your possession will be in good hands. Here are some pointers for you to know that you’ve found the right place for your car.
- Some of your friends or family knows the facility and highly recommends it.
- Their website shows testimonials of past clients and they all speak highly of the car storage company’s services.
- You’ve seen their units and are clean, well-lit, and fully fenced with computer controlled gates.
- They offer climate controlled spaces.
- They have a wide variety of sizes and features
- You will be holding the only key to the unit of your choice.
- You are allowed to access your vehicle storage anytime.
- Their services provide protection from elements or hazards that may damage your investment.
- They don’t just store your car too; they also maintain it to make sure it’s in good running condition once you get it back.